For students interested in joining Auburn Montgomery’s Beta Alpha Psi chapter, please review the Chapter By-Laws. All candidates are expected to meet and adhere to the following requirements.
Chapter Candidate Requirements:
- Be a matriculated undergraduate or postgraduate student with a concentration in accounting.
- Completed (in addition to one-half years of collegiate courses), at least one upper-level course beyond the business core in the appropriate major with a 3.0 average or better in all upper level courses taken in accounting.
- Have at least two remaining semesters before graduation.
- Attain an overall minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Payment of candidate fee as determined by the executive committee of the petitioning chapter. The fee includes international dues and may include an induction banquet, and social recruiting functions.
- Complete professional, service and other requirements as dictated by the chapter.
- Participate in a Mock Interview and Resume Critique Session.
- Participate and attend the respective Recognition Ceremony pending faculty advisor’s review and approval of academic standing.
- Be a person of good moral character
BAP Candidate Application
The Spring 2020 application for Beta Alpha Psi is now available. Applications are due by 5pm on Friday January 24, 2020.