For students interested in joining Auburn Montgomery’s Beta Alpha Psi chapter, please review the Chapter By-Laws. All candidates are expected to meet and adhere to the following requirements.
Chapter Candidate Requirements:
- Be a matriculated undergraduate or postgraduate student with a concentration in accounting.
- Completed (in addition to one-half years of collegiate courses), at least one upper-level course beyond the business core in the appropriate major with a 3.0 average or better in all upper level courses taken in accounting.
- Have at least two remaining semesters before graduation.
- Attain an overall minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Payment of candidate fee as determined by the executive committee of the petitioning chapter. The fee includes international dues and may include an induction banquet and social recruiting functions. The fee for Fall 2020 is $130.
- Complete professional, service and other requirements as dictated by the chapter.
- Participate in a Mock Interview and Resume Critique Session.
- Participate and attend the respective Recognition Ceremony pending faculty advisor’s review and approval of academic standing.
- Be a person of good moral character
The Fall 2020 application for Beta Alpha Psi is now available. Applications are due by 5pm on Friday August 28, 2020.